Saturday, February 27, 2010

January 13, 2010

Nicole Petersen Guy to girl as he was leaving:
"Don't say I didn't warn you"
Girl "About what!?"
Guy "Oh nothing, it's just something I say"
Girl "No really, I am your friend. You can tell me. Please!?"
(He didn't tell her)
January 13 at 3:40pm

Tiffany Nicole Jackman Monday in the cougareat, my roommate and I were eating, and a table full of guys was next to us. the one random quote that floated to us: "You would think your mission did something for your salvation, but NO, it's all about eternal marriage."
January 13 at 11:28am

Overheard @ BYU LDS History Teacher: "And Joseph Smith Sr. rushes into the room and tells her, "My dear wife, you must die"… You can see that he has no counseling techniques."
January 13 at 11:07am

Overheard @ BYU Girl walking to bus stop [in a commanding voice]: "AND THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE GOOGLE!" [continues in a normal voice] "Google knows everything. Google is omniscient."
January 13 at 11:06am

No comments:

Post a Comment