Saturday, February 27, 2010

January 7, 2010

Tasha Hinton A month or so ago I heard someone curse on the phone in the library and almost everyone turned to give them a burning look. Go cougars.
January 7 at 6:22pm

Overheard @ BYU Gosh, I'm thrilled that people are enjoying this so far! Keep posting your quotes and suggest it to your friends!
January 7 at 2:56pm

Jana Laubaugh my teacher when he messed the projector up. "well strap me to an ant hill and smear my ear with jelly!!!" yesss. good class :)
January 7 at 2:21pm

Jeff Mecham 1: "The only way a number could be attracted to you is if you were a cyborg." 2: "Ya.. you are way into 0 and 1. Its binary cyborg" 3: "Um.. I know binary and personally.. I dont like it. Plus I'm more into 2 and 5." The things you hear at byu...
January 7 at 1:02am

No comments:

Post a Comment