Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 1

Brandon Randall Hilariously creepy random guy yelling to me from his window, while I was walking to the Creamery:
"How are you? How is your night, is it good? Where are you going? Are you going to rendezvous with a woman? Are you going to kiss her? YOU SHOULD KISS HER!!!"
February 1 at 11:39pm

Overheard @ BYU English professor [regarding Don Juan]: "He's a ladies' man? Probably better to use the definitive article. He's THE ladies' man."
February 1 at 11:37pm

Adam Gage Two guys walking outside JFSB:
guy 1: "...Yeah, so I can't believe that he just got engaged, I mean, he's only been back from his mission for a week..."
guy 2: "And he hadn't known her before?"
guy 1: "No, he met her two days after he got back."
February 1 at 11:23pm


Tauna Woodward Two girls talking in the bathroom about a human anatomy class:
First girl: "I really thought I was going to be okay with cadavers, but I'm not."
Second girl (cheerfully): "They're dead bodies. You just need to play with them!"
February 1 at 10:46pm

Kassi Miller About mating spiders: "Hi! I am not a meal--I’m a potential mate for you!"
February 1 at 10:38pm

Kassi Miller My general authority can beat up your general authority
February 1 at 10:37pm


Kassi Miller How many have you have said, “Father in Heaven, we thank thee for leeches?”
February 1 at 10:37pm

Michele Rivera "the book of mormon hates rich people, and if u
dont think it does, READ IT AGAIN, it HATES rich people. I have no money, and i'm a communist"- professor
sederholm
February 1 at 10:16pm

Taylor Elaine Smith Girls talking in front of the JFSB: EVERY GUY SHE KISSED IN HIGH SCHOOL TURNED GAY!
February 1 at 9:56pm

Michele Rivera "PIZZA!!!!!! YOU'RE A SAVIOR!!!!!!!!....not THE savior...but a savior.
February 1 at 9:47pm

Kendall Berry Walking across campus, these two guys talking.
guy 1: I'm just not sure what to do....
Guy 2: Just wait and see if she adds you, then you'll know.
Gotta love facebook drama.
February 1 at 9:21pm

Tracy Marie Larson Dr. Crandall in Anthropology 101: "Why don't guys sit like this?" (pointing to the poor guy he made sit in front of the class with his legs crossed) "Exactly. People will think they're a fruit!"
February 1 at 7:31pm

Cassie Jarvis Overheard during ward indexing party: Guy (after pulling away from a friendly embrace): "You know, I've never had a girl groan when they hugged me before..."
February 1 at 7:30pm

Jocelyn Anne Farris Book of Mormon Professor: "Don't invest in Mortuary stocks during the Millennium. They are All going to go out of business!"
February 1 at 6:05pm

Dallin Barton "I find it easier to rob a bank than apply for scholarships."
February 1 at 5:34pm

Jennessa L Peterson Girl to her friend, "I don't know what it is about running but my stomach always hurts (said while pointing to belly button)
Girls Friend: "Your stomachs up here (points to stomach region)
Girl to her friend, " Well then it must have been my Uterus"
February 1 at 5:33pm

Mitchell Smith In JKB hallway, a couple were arguing, then started arguing in spanish to be more discreet. the guy sitting next to me says to them, "there are at least 6 ppl in this hallway that know exactly what youre saying." the couple left embarrassed. i wish i knew spanish.
February 1 at 5:20pm

Mary Howard Girl outside the Library: What? A girl can't hide in the bathroom stall anymore? I came out and got glares...
February 1 at 4:21pm

Jon Youd In JKB computer lab:
Guy 1- So where did you guys go on your honeymoon?
Guy 2- We went up to Logan.
Guy 1- .......oh cool!
February 1 at 3:21pm

Katie Robison The first date I went on at BYU (Freshman year) was with a senior... we got ice cream at McDonalds and drove up to the park past the Provo temple. After being parked there for about 10 minutes just talking he asked me where I saw myself in two years. He was a Senior.
February 1 at 3:13pm

Rebecca Waite One of my FHE brothers-"We must procreate!!"
February 1 at 2:55pm

Ryan Howell In my Book of Mormon class with Dr.Marsh:
"Because of an increased use of YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, the 3 companies have announced a merger. It will be called 'YouTwitFace."
February 1 at 2:52pm

Devin Stoker Something my friend overheard at the bus stop: [Boy talking on the phone] "No grandma I won't come live with you. I'm pretty sure its not a good idea to have someone practicing witchcraft and someone preparing for a mission in the same house."
February 1 at 2:31pm

Kassi Miller "Notice how I am holding this with both hands, like it was more important than my first-born child, who I carried around by one leg--giggling, of course, because we had that kind of relationship"
February 1 at 1:26pm

Kassi Miller Mostly everything that I basically said that I can remember…that’s a triple disclaimer…I should run for office.
February 1 at 1:23pm

Kassi Miller “Please let it nourish the snakes in our bodies.” --Praying child.
February 1 at 1:23pm

Nicole English At a BYU basketball game....

guy 1- "Go, brethren!"
(Older guy sitting a few rows behind guy 1)- "They're not the Brethren!" (said with detest)
February 1 at 12:50pm

Krissy Hall guy in my math class talking to a girl (i assume trying to flirt) "i like your sweater, its all microfiber like" haha
February 1 at 12:31pm

Madalyn Rodney Guy: Where do you live?
Girl: Wyview
Guy: ...oh...
Girl: What??
Guy: Well that's where all the premies go to...fill their canteens before their missions...
February 1 at 12:00pm

Alec Bracken After coming home from the Hot springs I said to my friend "So yea those guys in the corner were definatly smoking Marijuana..." My friend "I thought they were smoking pot?"
February 1 at 12:00pm

Britt Galbraith Girl in Brigham Square: We just bought a huge beautiful house! Now all my husband needs to do is find a job.
February 1 at 11:31am

William Lange Girl at a football game calling to FSU players: "I hope you grow a unibrow!"
February 1 at 11:30am

Overheard @ BYU LDS History Teacher [after someone told her that her friends were saying incorrect things about Joseph Smith]: "Why don't you bring your friends over for some lunch? If the food doesn't kill him, the conversation might."
February 1 at 11:25am

Overheard @ BYU Wow! We've gained 200 fans in 2 days. Crazy! So let me reward you with another great quote from my LDS History teacher...
February 1 at 11:24am

Alec Bracken In my biology class my professor accidentally put a Chalk mark on the wall. Professor "I know I know mom always said don't write on the wall... well guess what... MOM'S DEAD!!!!" Same professor "I layed this very flower in my father's grave before we closed the casket... then we torpedoes him to the center of the earth...!!" He loves his parents...
See More
February 1 at 10:08am

Wesley Claiborne At BYU basketball game, guy behind us "that was a very democratic move!"
February 1 at 10:04am

Alec Bracken While walking to the Wilk "You know what I love about scout shirts? They are always trendy..."
February 1 at 9:25am

Micah Hodges Guy in front of us during the BYU vs. Florida State Football game (Directed toward the ref.): "What kind of call was that!?! You test-tube baby!!!"
February 1 at 12:46am

Caitlin Joy Stitt by hfac: "well baby jesus had 7 horcruxes, didn't he?'
good.
February 1 at 12:22am

Skyler Dunford "My ex-fiance became my girlfriend again, and then my girlfriend became my ex-girlfriend...I don't even know how everything happened"

That just made me feel bad for the guy...
February 1 at 12:22am

Natasha نادية Watts Overheard walking through the JKB: "Yeah, my mother-in-law can't bring the spleen anymore. . . "
February 1 at 12:11am

No comments:

Post a Comment