Saturday, February 27, 2010

January 30

Laurie Petrakovitz Fav quote from old roomie: "I do NOT have a mote in my eye, Beam-girl!"
January 30 at 11:12pm

Allison Goett Gentleman right outside the Cannon: "So, what are you girls, sophomores, juniors?" Girls: "We're Freshman" * girlish giggling *
January 30 at 8:34pm

Alli Wiser My chemistry teacher, Dr. Lamb: "By the way things are going today, I better not even try or else I'll burn my hands off!"
January 30 at 8:33pm

Brooke Boggess Guy in Cannon Center: "She doesn't have a middle name? That's like being our age and not having a patriarchal blessing!"
January 30 at 5:12pm

Stacy Mero Two guys arguing between classes.
Guy One: "Are you serious?"
Guy Two: "Absolutely! Captain Moroni could totally take Ammon!"
Guy One: "Ammon would cut his ARMS off!"
Guy Two: "You are an idiot!"
January 30 at 3:40pm

Kat Webb Religions Professor: "If I said 'Damn You', It'd be swearing. If the Lord says 'Damn You', you're going to hell." Same Department, Different Professor: "There's a reason why Dell rhymes with hell."
January 30 at 2:53pm

Brittany Stevenson "When it comes to texting, I'm all thumbs." -English 315 Teacher Heidi Yates
January 30 at 2:52pm

Overheard @ BYU Over 100 fans! Woot! Anyone can post so keep an ear out (especially at the BYU v. Utah game today... I'm sure that'll be a gold mine of silly things said! Lol)
January 30 at 2:22pm

Madison Ramsden "Reactive sounds vague to you? Death sounds pretty definite to me." -Dr. Macedone
January 30 at 10:36am

No comments:

Post a Comment