Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 2

Stacy Mero Guy on phone: "Mom, I am TWENTY-FOUR! I am almost a menace to society!"
February 2 at 11:55pm

Sarah Ayer Guy in line at the testing center to some random girl: "So, uhh, are you married or anything?"
February 2 at 11:41pm

Hannah Hosking "well, i was actually just quoting myself from another book i wrote" - dr. carter.
February 2 at 11:27pm

Michelle Teng two boys outside.
1st boy: "Hey do you want to try that thing I was talking about.:
2nd boy: "Yeah, it sounded hard and interesting."
1st boy: "Well get over here so we can try it together."
2nd boy: "What? Right here???"
February 2 at 11:13pm

Bev Storrs Two Girls Outside the Wilk: "Do you know what I've been craving for a while but haven't been able to tell anyone . . . "
"Sex?!"
"No, Coffee"
February 2 at 11:06pm

Scott Weber Ogden Daniel C. Peterson [to a group of Middle East Study students in the re-opened Clyde building]: I just thought it fitting that we had an explosion on the same floor with a bunch of Arabic Students. I just hope someone had their wits about them enough to shout "Allahu Akbar!"
February 2 at 11:05pm

Bev Storrs Girl Outside the Wilk: "Guess what?! The Jew sat in-front of me and she totally spoke Hebrew!!!!!"
February 2 at 11:04pm

Ashley Bertoldo (walking on campus)
Girl (who has obviously never seen snow before): "Ohh, I don't know how I feel about all this white stuff.."
Boy next to her: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
February 2 at 10:56pm

Brielle Ellsworth Bishops Wife in Relief Society: "the key to a great marriage? Victoria Secret lingerie and great sex"
February 2 at 10:46pm

Angela Lauren Harvey bio professor after telling a story about how he got bit by some strange creature: let's just say I broke the honor code that day.
February 2 at 10:29pm

Angela Lauren Harvey bio professor: darn with an m!
February 2 at 10:29pm

Alaena Daly Boy and girl talking in the Terrace:
Girl: I don't want to eat my pudding...
Boy: Just eat your snackpack and THROW IT ON THE GROUND!
February 2 at 9:56pm

Spencer Colvin Greek History Teacher (after slides were mixed up): Oh...what happened here...just SHOOT me in the head!"
February 2 at 9:31pm

Spencer Colvin One of my spanish professors interrupting the lecture to stop two people from talking to each other: "Hey! Stop your little orgy"
February 2 at 9:16pm

Katie Ware 1st girl: Why must every cute guy at BYU be married, or have a girlfriend?
2nd girl: Well at least you don't have to add "or gay" to the end of that sentance.
Random guy walking by: no, she does, we just haven't come out of the closet yet.
February 2 at 9:11pm

M Ruthless Bascom Girl in the Cannon: Sometimes, "I just feel so bad for married people. They can't do anything fun except..." (voice breaks off suddenly)
February 2 at 9:06pm

Richelle Wilson Random guy: "I begged my mom for the medium salsa, but she wouldn't get it..."
February 2 at 8:51pm

Spencer Colvin guy walking in front of me: "Well honey, i tried to have it removed, but the doctor wouldn't have it; he said it was too complicated"
February 2 at 8:18pm

Hannah Russell Organic Chemistry professor: "Come on. You all
know all about pregnancy tests, you go to BYU."
February 2 at 8:18pm

Heidi Lynn Camacho At a BYU Ward during announcements on a Sunday, "Everyone is invited to come to our apartment at 9 p.m. for our traditional dessert night. This time, we're having Better Than BREAKING THE LAW OF CHASTITY Cake." (aka BTS [Better Than Sex] Cake) hahahaha.
February 2 at 7:55pm

Heidi Lynn Camacho A girl chatting with her friends in front of the JFSB, "I've dated 17 guys since I've been here."
February 2 at 7:47pm

Heidi Lynn Camacho Book of Mormon teacher: "Yes, we all come from dust. But you don't go around saying, 'my dust is better than your dust,' that's not the point..."
February 2 at 7:38pm

David Page New Testament teacher: "I don't understand why they asked Him [Jesus] to leave after cleansing that man. I would have said, 'Hey, Jesus. You're good at cleaning things...my living room is really bad!'"
February 2 at 7:12pm

Samuel Harrison Feil Classic Civ 201: In the words of Socrates "It is very simple; you get married or you don't. Either way you are going to regret it!"
February 2 at 6:33pm

Meagan Jardine Walking on campus one time behind these two boys I heard one say to the other... "Let's go listen to High School Musical to vent our anger." Hahaha... I'm not sure how effective that would be.
February 2 at 4:26pm

Samuel Harrison Feil Guys talking to each other in the JFSB Basement: Guy 1: "(With smile) Dude, quit trying to hold my hand. That's so gay." Guy #2: (breaks up into laughter)
February 2 at 4:11pm

Allyson Verdejo a guy in the tanner building: The Spice Girls concert changed my life! It would go Spice girls, marriage, then mission.
February 2 at 3:41pm

Audrey Bergeson girl in wilk talking to her friend: "Well I like [boy #1] better and he treats me well but [boy #2] would just give better genes to our kids."
February 2 at 2:44pm

Samuel Harrison Feil Girls in Sociology class, on the internet: "Oh my gosh he is so HOTT!!!!!!"
February 2 at 2:26pm

Samuel Harrison Feil (At the Wyview Bus stop) Girl 1: "So, how is your groundhog day going? Girl 2: "Oh just wonderful! We are going to watch Groundhog day! Listen to the Ground Hog song from (some movie)! And make muddy (something)!" Girl 1: "Why muddy (whatever)?" Girl 2: "You know, because groundhogs live in the dirt!"

Lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 2 at 2:24pm

Stephanie Michelle Robinson One of my roommates from last year, "We should have a dance party!"
Another of my roommates (in a bad mood), "I'm only coming if there is a pole..."
February 2 at 2:21pm

Rebekah Lee O'Connell guy in JSB; "my mom just called and told me my cat died. Apparently he was laying right on my porch. He had a heart attack or something"
February 2 at 1:46pm

Mat Rose Trust me, as of this moment, I am the best option you have!
February 2 at 1:38pm

Dallin Barton "Sometimes I think the fact you're still alive is the failure of evolution."
February 2 at 1:18pm

Rebekah Caitlyn Elliott guy in Wilk: "I want a black child. I will have one!"
February 2 at 11:34am

Brandon Randall Guy talking to his friend by the JFSB quad: "Wow, he IS hot! (laughs) I've been up all night..."
February 2 at 11:05am

Adam Ryan Random BYU Creamery Worker: "Animosity."
February 2 at 9:00am

Tauna Woodward My roommate: "There are only three kinds of guys at BYU: freshmen, RMs and married guys."
February 2 at 8:17am

Brad Seebeck after over hearing some kids on the front row talking about mafia wars,
Econ 110 professor,"yeah, i got to like level 20 in mafia wars" and
then right back into the lecture without skipping a beat.
February 2 at 1:39am

M Ruthless Bascom CS142 teacher: "i've checked every reasonable place and can't find it"
low voice from the back of the room: "except Walmart."
February 2 at 1:25am

Christy-Scout Witt My Greek and Roman Mythology teacher on the first day of class...about 20 people wanted to add, "I don't know who to add, write me your testimonies or something.."
February 2 at 1:01am

Sarah Ayer Kid in my calculus class: "No, because if I got up then everyone would see my unicorn shirt and they'd be jealous."
February 2 at 12:52am

Josh Whitmer Lets get something straight. Abortion, BAD. Lets move on.
February 2 at 12:27am

Devin Stoker Guy sitting in the Cougar Den: "Hey that smells like carbon-monoxide, except carbon-monoxide is tasteless and odorless."
February 2 at 12:23am

No comments:

Post a Comment