Saturday, February 27, 2010

January 6, 2010

Nicole Petersen My professor, "I once saw a sign on the door of the testing center that said, 'abandon hope all ye who enter here!' Good old shakespeare!" Kid sitting next to me "This is why he is a music professor. Dante wrote that." January 6 at 9:03pm

Paul Epperson A couple was walking in front of me on the sidewalk. Their conversation:
He was a comic strippest. - Woman
Comic strippest? - Man
Yeah, a comic strippest.... Don't make fun of me! – Woman January 6 at 7:37pm •

Overheard @ BYU Student [after being asked how she would prefer to die in a get-to-know-you game]: "I think I'd just like to die in my sleep... that sounds pretty good." Teacher [after some consideration]: "Have you ever considered how surprised you would be when you woke up?" January 6 at 3:08pm

Overheard @ BYU Girl in Cougareat: "Doesn't your bosom burn for burritos?"
January 6 at 12:27pm
Overheard @ BYU "Yeah, no one in that time period [around the time of Joseph Smith] was very attractive."January 6 at 11:16am

Overheard @ BYU [regarding climbing a mountain] "And if I do it, the Lord will make me skinny."January 6 at 11:15am

RECENT ACTIVITY
Overheard @ BYU edited their Founded and Company Overview.
Overheard @ BYU joined Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment